The objective of ICICT is to support and stimulate active productive research which could strengthen the technical foundations of engineers and scientists in the continent, develop strong technical foundations and skills and lead to new small to medium enterprises within the African sub-continent. We also seek to encourage the emergence of functionally skilled technocrats within the continent.
Tutorials and Sessions which will impact and enhance postgraduate research within the continent will be considered. Training Workshops on research software tools such as Matlab, SPSS, Scilab, LINUX, Althium, Genesys, COMSOL Multiphysics and others are welcome.
The conference also provides a forum for students to compete for best papers and receive an award. Registration fees for student authors are also discounted.
We invite research papers, workshop proposals, and panel proposals on the following topics listed below.
Technical Program Tracks.
- Devices and Mobile Phone Applications and Software
- Wireless Mobile Communications (3G, 4G, and 5G)
- Sensors and Remote Sensing
- ICT, e-Learning, and e-Education
- ICT for Development
- Smart Grid and Energy Harvesting
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Networks
- Scientific Computing
- Computational Intelligence and Forensics
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering
- Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, and Virtualisations
- ICT in Food Security
- Data Science and Big Data
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biological Sciences)
- Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)
- Library and Information Science
- GIS and Geospatial Sciences
- Business Information Systems and Information Management Systems
Demonstrators and Products Tracks
ICICT has made provision in 2018 for display and demonstration of working software and hardware that are relevant to the African manufacturing base. We will consider working prototypes from university students, staff, and industry.
The deadline for submission of expression of interest is 30th September, 2018