Call for Papers
Original research papers containing new research findings which have not been submitted concurrently to any other publication outlets such as conferences, journals, and books are sought from authors.
- Full-length papers must be limited to six pages A4 single-line spacing (10 points font size minimum) and formatted following the IEEE conference paper format.
- Student papers are limited to between three and four pages A4 single-line spacing.
- ICICT has adopted the IEEE referencing format for all its publications.
Paper submission is via EDAS.
- Authors should access EDAS through the conference site for all submissions and by all means, do not email papers directly to Track or Conference Chairpersons as this makes reviewing your papers messy and difficult.
- All papers submitted to the conference will be reviewed by at least two international reviewers.
- Papers which are registered and presented during the conference will be included in the conference proceedings with an ISBN to facilitate access and reference.
- Deadline for expression of interest in ICICT Tutorials: 30th July 2018
- Demonstrators and Products Tracks: 30th July 2018
- Deadline for notification of Tutorials 10th August 2018
- Deadline for submission of student abstracts: 13th September 2018
- Deadline for submission of full-length papers (Extended): 12th October 2018
- Deadline of notification of authors: 30th October 2018
Post Conference Publications:
All papers accepted and presented at the conference will be submitted to Compendex and SCOPUS for indexing. If and when we secure the IEEE technical sponsorship, reviewed papers which meet the IEEE requirements and presented during the conference will be forwarded to the IEEE for consideration for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore.
Despite the above undertaking, authors whose papers are found to be technically relevant and suitable as possible journal publications will be invited to extend their ICICT conference papers to full length Journal papers of not less than 12 pages. Such extensions must ensure that the extended paper is clearly significantly different in contents from the paper presented during the conference. They will be further reviewed and if the extended papers are accepted by the Journals they will be included in special 2018 issues of:
- Zambian ICT Journal (Published by ICT Society of Zambia)
- African Journal of Information and Communication Technology
- African Journal of Informatics
- Journal of Machine to Machine Communications (River Publishers, Denmark; 2018 Issues);