The following information will provide you with information about traveling to Zambia.
Eligible applicants can apply for a visitor’s visa to Zambia via the Immigration department on this link
2. Getting around
There are a number of privately run transport modes that you can use to get around while in Lusaka, the best mode would be a Taxi. See the following link for more
4. Food and culture
For those interested in experiencing the Zambian food and culture, there are well-known places with that are
5. General tourism
The Zambian Tourism website provides a great wealth of information on a number of activities and places to visit while in Zambia. Visit Zambia Tourism website here
In case of an emergency, the following are contact numbers for the emergency services in Zambia;
- General emergency – 999.
- Police – 991.
- Lusaka, Central Police Station – 0211 220006.
- Lusaka, Central Fire Station – 0211 220180.
- Lusaka, Ambulance Service – 0211 220180.
- National Telephone Operator – 100.
- National Directory – 102.
- International Operator – 090
You are also encouraged to maintain contacts of the conference organisers